How Facials Benefit Your Clients
4 Facial Steamer with Magnifying Lamp
Monthly professional facials benefit your clients in a number of ways. For starters, it helps them relax and boosts self-esteem. When skin looks and feels great, it’s hard not to smile. Removing dry, dead skin cells encourages the growth of new skin cells which give the face a bright, natural look.
If your client is on the fence about having a facial done, explain to them the following:
- Facials increase circulation of blood under the skin. This is the best way to facilitate the renewal of skin cells and fight signs of aging. Facials help men and women relax.
- Facials remove waste from underneath the skin. Ruddy, puffy skin isn’t attractive. Facials stimulate the lymphatic system which removes wastes from the body. A good facial massage detoxifies and refreshes.
- Facials smooth fine lines. They help with collagen production which prevents sagging, wrinkles, and premature aging. Skin looks bright and amazing.
- Facials deep cleanses pores. Extractions prevent acne and encourages clear skin. Pores stretch and widen when oil and debris build-up.
- Professional facials exfoliate better than home facials. It soothes skin making it easier for moisturizers to penetrate the skin.
- Facials even skin tone. They also lighten dark spots attributed to aging.
- Facials make skin look healthy, young, and supple. The actual appearance of skin changes when people age. Regular facials improve the quality of the skin by firming, hydrating, and removing impurities from it.
Now that you know how facials benefit your customers, you can relay the benefits of your services to them better. Your facial chair and facial table will get a lot of use in the upcoming months as schools host proms and graduation events, and couples use the nice weather as an excuse to get married and spend more time outdoors.